Enjoy the convenience of CO-OP ATMs at thousands of locations. Remember to use these common-sense tips when using an ATM.
- Be aware of people and your surroundings before, during and after you use an ATM, particularly at night. If you think it is unsafe, leave immediately and visit another ATM.
- If you must use an ATM at night, take someone with you
- When using an ATM with a door that requires card access, close the entry door completely upon entering and exiting and do not open the door to anyone you don't know
- When using a drive-up ATM, keep your engine running, doors locked and only the driver's window open during the transaction
- Shield the key pad with your hand or body while entering your PIN at an ATM
- Put your card, cash and receipt away immediately. Do not count your cash at the ATM.
- Report all crimes to the ATM operator and to local law enforcement officials