If your property is destroyed or uninhabitable in an area declared a disaster (such as fire, flood, hurricane & earthquake), we are here to stand with you.
- Our Emergency Relief Loan can help you get back on track if your home is uninhabitable due to a natural disaster.
- We can also help to rebuild your home. Check out our Construction Loans2.
- The aftermath of a disaster can be devastating. We provide access to BALANCE to provide confidential, no-cost financial counseling. (888) 262-4327
- Firefighter Insurance Services3 will review your insurance coverage, no matter which agency your policy is with.
- Fire Family Foundation4 stands ready with the Disaster Relief Fund gift cards for temporary emergency expenses.
We offer the help you need … when you need it the most. Every situation is different, so call us so we can provide help based on your needs.
For personal assistance during this trying time, please call us at 800-231-1626.
Firefighters First Credit Union membership is required for the Emergency Relief Bridge or construction loans.
NMLS ID #649058. Mortgages available all 50 states.
1APR=Annual Percentage Rate. This program provides assistance with low loan rates to our members affected by natural disasters resulting in their principal residence being uninhabitable. Terms range from six (6) to sixty (60) months maximum. Minimum loan amount = $1,500. Maximum loan amount = $25,000. Representative example: A $25,000 loan financed at 0.00% APR for six (6) months would result in six (6) payments of $4,166.67. Rates effective August 1, 2021 and are subject to change.
2Construction loans are for primary/owner occupied residence only
3Firefighter Insurance Services (#0G87848) is not insured by NCUA.
4Fire Family Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization, Tax ID #36-4613248. Fire Family Foundation is not insured by NCUA.