If your property is destroyed or uninhabitable in an area declared a disaster (such as fire, flood, hurricane & earthquake), we are here to stand with you.
- Our Emergency Relief Loan can help you get back on track if your home is uninhabitable due to a natural disaster.
- We can also help to rebuild your home. Check out our Construction Loans.
- The aftermath of a disaster can be devastating. We provide access to BALANCE to provide confidential, no-cost financial counseling. (888) 262-4327
- Firefighter Insurance Services3 will review your insurance coverage, no matter which agency your policy is with.
- Fire Family Foundation4 stands ready with the Disaster Relief Fund gift cards for temporary emergency expenses.
We offer the help you need … when you need it the most. Every situation is different, so call us so we can provide help based on your needs.
For personal assistance during this trying time, please call us at 800-231-1626.
Firefighters First Credit Union membership is required.
1APR = Annual Percentage Rate. This program provides assistance with low loan rates to our members affected by natural disasters resulting in their principal residence being destroyed or uninhabitable. Terms range from 6 (six) to 60 months maximum. Minimum loan amount = $1,500. Maximum loan amount = $25,000. Representative example for 6 months: A $25,000 loan financed at 0.00% APR for 6 months would result in 6 payments of $4,166. Rates effective April 1, 2020 and are subject to change.
2Firefighter Insurance Services (#0G87848) is not insured by NCUA.
3Fire Family Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization, Tax ID #36-4613248. All donations to the Foundation are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Affiliate of Firefighters First Credit Union.