Worldwide access to your checking account.
- Easy, fast and secure purchases with “tap to pay”
- No monthly, annual, replacement, or lost card fees
- Access to over 30,000 CO-OP Network no fee ATMs
- Visa® Zero Liability protection1
- Use any Bank ATM and get reimbursed for up to 5 surcharge fees a month 2
Available on all checking accounts.
When you receive your Debit Card in the mail, make sure to:
- Activate your card by calling (844) 688-4721
- Choose a custom PIN 3 after activation
- Download the FireFirst Card App to have more control over your card activity
- Be sure to add it to your Digital Wallet4
- Any questions or inquiries, please call us at (800) 231-1626.
Customize Your Debit Card
1Visa's Zero Liability policy covers U.S. issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details.
2ATM rebate program details: Firefighters First Credit Union will reimburse you for ATM surcharge fees incurred when making a withdrawal using your Firefighters First debit card. Fees will be reimbursed for your first five (5) ATM transactions that incur a surcharge fee, per calendar month. Fees will be reimbursed the same day unless your ATM withdrawal is after 3:00 pm (PT). Withdrawals after this time or on a non-business day will post on the next business day along with the fee reimbursement. To qualify for this program, you must have a combined direct deposit total of at least $1,000 per month for at least two (2) consecutive months ongoing and you must make your ATM withdrawal from your Firefighters First personal or business account.
3PIN = Personal Identification Number.
4Google Pay is a trademark of Google Inc. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All third-party companies, products and service names used are for identification purposes only. All service marks, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VISA® Checkout is a trademark of VISA®.