Sign Up for Online Banking
It is easy to manage your account online.
Ready to sign up for Online Banking? Follow these instructions or give us a call at 800-231-1626.
- Log in to Online Banking from our homepage or use the convenient red Login button located in the upper right of our website.
- Refer to your welcome letter for you temporary login credentials. Enter your member number for your Username and the temporary PIN provided for your Password. If you need help, please call us at 800-231-1626.
- Confirm your personal account information and accept the Disclosure Agreement.
- Create a secure Username and Password for Online Banking. Keep your personal Username and Password private and confidential.
- Verify your identity by entering the One Time Passcode you receive by text, email or phone.
- Select "Yes, register my private device" if you are using a private home computer, or "No, this is a public device" if you are using a public or shared computer, such as a workplace computer.
In order to use Online Banking to conduct electronic transactions, as well as receive and review Disclosures and Notices electronically, the following computer system requirements must be satisfied:
- A reliable Internet Service Provider, such as Spectrum, Cox, Comcast, Verizon, etc.
- A computer monitor with a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 px
- Cookies enabled in browser settings/preferences
- A compatible PDF Reader installed
- A supported browser. Please be sure you are using the most up–to-date versions of the browsers listed below:
If you are not using one of the supported browsers listed above, you may encounter issues within your Online Banking experience. We recommend switching to one of the supported browsers listed above in order to ensure you have an optimal experience.