Renovate… and More
If your home has grown in value, you can leverage the equity you’ve built by opening a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC). A HELOC loan will give you access to a sizable line of credit that you can borrow from when you need it, for almost any reason.
How a HELOC Works
- Withdraw funds with the ease of writing a check or transferring money between accounts
- Pay interest only on the funds you use, at rates lower than most credit cards
- Interest may be tax deductible1
How You Can Use a HELOC
- Renovate your home in stages over time
- Pay off high-interest credit cards or other debt
- Take care of unforeseen emergencies or unexpected expenses
Is a HELOC right for you?
There are important things to consider when borrowing against your home. We know the Fire Family, so trust our Real Estate Loan Consultants to help you reach a confident decision.
NMLS ID #649058. Home Equity Line-of-Credit only available in Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah and Washington.
For mortgages in all other states click here
1Consult a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.