Your Credit Card Account Number
You now have two important numbers associated with your credit card account: your card number and an account number.
- Include this account number on your credit card payment checks
- Update your payee account number if you use another financial institution’s Bill Pay service for card payments
- Use this number for any current or newly scheduled transfer set up for payment between your credit card account here and another financial institution
Finding Your Credit Card Account Number
Click Account Details
Log in to your online or mobile banking account
- Go to Accounts
- Select your Credit Card Account
- Use the dropdown arrow to view Account Details
- Find your 11-digit Account Number across from Number
Sending Your Payment?
Please use the following address to submit your payment. You may need to update your payee information if you make payments using another financial institution’s Bill Pay service.
Firefighters First Credit Union
P.O. Box 60890
Los Angeles, CA 90060-0890
Please call with any questions, we’re here to help! (800) 231-1626