Firefighters First Home Rewards offers exclusive benefits to home buyers and home sellers. This program pairs you with an experienced loan officer and a trusted, local real estate agent who will safely guide you through every step of your transaction, all while saving you money on your purchase and/or sale.
- Sell your home for a flat 1.5% listing fee1
- Buy a home and earn a 20% commission rebate2
- Receive outstanding service from a trusted, local real estate agent
1.5% Listing Fee Example
You sell a $500,000 home
Traditional agent charges a 3% fee = $15,000
You pay a flat 1.5% listing fee1 = $7,500
1Excludes commission owed to buyer's agent
20% Commission Rebate Example
You purchase a $500,000 home
Seller pays agent 3% commission = $15,000
You earn a 20% commission rebate2 = $3,000
You don't pay any commission fees!
Full-Service Real Estate
- Receive outstanding service from a trusted, local real estate agent who provides all of the same services as a traditional agent, and more.
- View homes for sale online and receive daily new listing emails based on your home search criteria.
- Qualify for a 20% discount on your escrow fee through a Home Rewards escrow agency partner and receive free signing services at your home or office.
- Knowledgeable local home loan experts are available via phone and email to guide you during every step of the process.
How to Enroll
Whether you are buying, selling, or both, enrolling is easy with no obligation. Select an option below to enroll, and then we'll e-introduce you to a trusted agent in your specified area who will reach out to discuss your needs. You may also schedule a free, no obligation virtual consultation with your agent before you choose to move forward!
1Excludes commission owed to buyer's agent.
2Rebate is awarded by HomeSmart Evergreen Realty to buyers and sellers who select and use a real estate agent in the Home Rewards network. Rebate is 20% for purchase only of a residential property. Payment is credited to your benefit at the close of transaction. Using Firefighters First for a mortgage loan is not a requirement to earn the rebate. Purchase price must be greater than $150,000. All rebates are subject to limitations, lender guidelines, state laws and other requirements. Certain properties may not be eligible for rebates. Please consult a qualified tax professional for advice on tax implications from receiving a rebate. Home Rewards Group, Inc is not affiliated with Firefighters First.