See What’s New
You rely on online and mobile banking to stay safe during these challenging times. Enhancements to the FireFirstCU mobile app make your experience easy, fast and intuitive. With the latest updates, you can make common transactions in a few taps and find account information even faster. Check out a few of the many updates and download the app.
- Manage your accounts
- View account number(s) and details
- Find transactions
- Schedule/Edit recurring transfers
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Deposit checks using the camera on your phone or tablet
- Pay bills – make single payments, view or delete pending payments, get reminders when to pay bills, be alerted when a payment goes through
- Transfer money to other Firefighters First members with member-to-member transfers
- Find a nearby ATM
- Update contact info
- Check your FICO® score
- Popmoney – Pay anyone with an email or a mobile phone
- Quick Balance – Stay on top of your finances without having to log in to your account
- Recover your username and password
Get Account Details
Account details open in a new, easy-to-read window. See your available balances at-a-glance. You can also find the maturity dates for your share certificates1.
Making payments just got easier. Use the easy-to-find Pay buttons to make loan and credit card payments with a few taps.
View Pending Transactions
All in one place. Find clearly itemized pending transactions at the top of your Account History Details.
Receive Quick Notifications
Regulations limit the number of withdrawals and/or transfers you can make from a share account in a single month to six. You’ll know right away if your request exceeds this limit.
1Fees may reduce earnings. Dividends will be compounded monthly and will be credited monthly. Penalty for early withdrawal.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. Google, Google Pay, Google Play, and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. All third-party companies, products and service names used are for identification purposes only. All service marks, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.