Anytime, anywhere control of your credit card
- View Available credit
- Place alerts and controls to keep your purchases secure
- Set travel notifications
- Find the nearest ATM or branch
Important: If you have CardValet and have locked your card(s), please unlock your card(s) prior to loading them to the new FireFirstCard app.
Manage Your Visa® Credit Card in Real Time, Real Easy
The FireFirstCard app makes it simple to stay in control of how your credit card gets used. Track your spending to stay on budget, plus set controls and alerts to keep your card more secure. Real time available balance means your time, right away, wherever you are.
Coming soon: we are working to include the ability to see transaction history within the app as well.
Alerts Where and When Your Card Gets Used
Set alerts to notify you when a specific type of purchase gets made. We’ve identified some of the most common purchases scammers target, so you can stop fraud in real time. If the charge is yours, move on with your day. We recommend you receive your alerts by text, for the fastest notification. You can also receive push notifications to your phone or email.
Set Text Alerts:
- Card not present, online or phone purchases
- Gas station charges
- Declined transactions
- International purchases
- ATM withdrawals
Place Card Controls to:
- Flag purchases that reach an amount you set
- Turn off your card if misplaced. Turn on your card when found
- Set travel notifications to avoid declines before you leave the country
It’s Easy to Get Started:
- Download the FireFirstCard app from the Apple App Store® or Google Play™.
- Setup your new user profile. Add a username and password along with your email address. After enrolling, you can turn on the “Touch ID” or “Facial ID” feature (depending on your device) for faster access.
- You will need to add your billing address and contact information. Reminder for Business credit card holders - you will use your personal address, not business, for your card.
- Follow the prompts to load your Visa Credit Card. Once added, you can edit card details, delete or add additional cards. You can even give cards a nickname.
- Start setting controls and alerts!
Questions? Call us at 800-231-1626.
1 Google Play is a trademarks of Google Inc. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. LG Pay is a trademark of LG. Fitbit Pay is a trademark of Fitbit. Garmin Pay is a trademark of Garmin. All third-party companies, products and service names used are for identification purposes only. All service marks, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VISA® Checkout is a trademark of VISA®.