- Find It - Autoland simplifies the auto-buying/auto-leasing process by negotiating a great savings for you. Take delivery without ever stepping foot in a dealership. PLUS enjoy 0.25% off your auto loan rate when you purchase through Autoland before June 30th, 2015!*
- Fund It - Our auto loans offer competitive rates and extended terms to make your dream car affordable.
- Insure It - FIREFIGHTER Insurance Services has just the right coverage to help you take care of your new car.
Apply for an Auto Loan Today
See our exclusive Fire Family rates
Car and Truck Loans (New and Used)
We offer car and truck financing. Get pre-approved up to 30 days prior to purchase, then start shopping for the vehicle of your dreams.
Auto Loan features you should know:
- Choose the term that best fits your budget – up to 84 months (some term restrictions apply)
- New and used - same competitive rates
- Up to 100% financing
- Mechanical Breakdown Insurance/Extended Warranty available at reduced costs
To calculate approximately what your payment might be for a specific dollar amount and term, use our loan calculators.
* The Credit Union does not lend in a Non Titling State on collateral loans in which a state does not issue or guarantee a title. Please contact a Loan Officer for limitations for out of state purchases.
**Taxes are based on selling price for new and used vehicles.
By getting pre-approved for our auto loan, you will know how much you qualify for. To get pre-approved, apply through FIRE OnLine or call us at (800) 231-1626.
Learn about Autoland
We offer you access to Autoland – a one-stop-shop for an auto brokerage service at a great value. With this auto buying service, you can shop a large online selection, calculate payments, configure a car, and compare new or used vehicles, all without having to go to a dealership.
- Personal consultants - find the vehicle of your choice and negotiates the price
- Prefer to do some research on your own?
Autoland’s Auto Brokerage Services
New Vehicle Buying Service: Receive pricing, options, manufacturer's rebates, and special offer information on new cars. You can take delivery without ever stepping foot in a dealership.
Certified Pre-Owned Vehicls: Get access to pre-priced vehicles without having to haggle. All Autoland Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles go through an exhaustive 57-point inspection and each vehicle comes with a warranty and guarantee.
Online Shopping: Purchase a vehicle without ever leaving your home. Research and compare every new make and model and browse Autoland's Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle inventory.
Used Vehicle Locator Service: With several buyers throughout the country, Autoland has access to hundreds of dealer auctions.
Trade-In Services: Autoland accepts any year, make, model, or condition of vehicle. You can sell your vehicle using Autoland's classified listings online for free. Consultants will provide you with an Autoland quote to purchase your trade-in.
For more information regarding our Auto Advantage program, contact a Loan Officer at (800) 231-1626.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP coverage) covers the difference between your primary carrier insurance settlement and the payoff of your loan, less delinquent payments, late charges, refundable service warranty contracts, and other insurance related charges.
For example, let's say the car you purchased for $25,000 is valued at only $16,000. The amount you owe is $21,000 when it is stolen and never recovered or is involved in an accident in which it is damaged beyond repair. Most insurance policies will only reimburse you for the value of your vehicle ($16,000), leaving you to repay the remaining loan balance ($5,000). With the GAP coverage, the remaining loan balance ($5,000) is taken care of for you, including your insurance policy deductible, up to $1,000 (up to 150% of the value).
Credit Life & Disability
When you obtain a loan through the Credit Union, Payment Protection Insurance can protect your family's financial security in the unlikely event of illness, permanent disability or loss of life. There are two types of Payment Protection Insurance: Credit Life and Credit Disability.
Credit life insurance is designed to pay off the insured balance on your loan in the event of your passing. Credit disability insurance is designed to pay your loan payments (up to the contract limit) if you become ill or disabled and are unable to work.
Both types of insurance are optional with your Credit Union loan and can be incorporated into the loan.
Contact us for more information about GAP and Credit & Life Disability.
Mechanical Breakdown Insurance
With Mechanical Breakdown Insurance, you can protect your vehicle against mechanical failures! Whether you are purchasing a new or used vehicle (under 75,000 miles), this extended auto warranty provides coverage for your investment and gives you a solution for worry-free driving. For more information about the extended auto warranty (Mechanical Breakdown Insurance) and premium amounts for your vehicle, contact the Credit Union.
MBI Servicing - Policies through Allied/American Mercury Insurance. (800) 654-8455
* APR = annual percentage rate. 0.25% APR auto loan rate discount offer good 4/1/15 - 6/30/15. To qualify for this offer, a new or used vehicle must be purchased from the Autoland car buying service and financed with a Firefighters First Credit Union auto loan. Offer subject to change or end without notice and other restrictions apply. Please speak with a Member Services representative for complete details.