Now that you have received your new debit card from Firefighters First Credit Union:
1. Ensure that you activate the card by calling the number on the sticker (800) 992-3808
- You will be prompted to create a Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Sign the back of your new debit card immediately
- Start using your new debit card
2. Destroy your old card once your new card has been activated. Your old card will no longer be valid.
If you have a replacement or reissued card, here’s what to consider:
Contact merchants that may have your previous card number to process automatic payments. Examples include:
- Gym memberships
- Alarm monitoring companies
- Toll Road speed pass
- Club memberships
- iTunes account
- Any other automatic payments
Plus, anywhere you have the old card number set as your payment choice.....such as shopping sites, other financial institutions, utility bills.
We also offer CardValet®