We’re making a few system adjustments this week in preparation to deliver a better member experience with our credit cards. 800-231-1626.
Monday, June 1 at 5:00 PM PT through Monday June 8
Please call us if you need to update contact information, including phone number, email or street address. You will be unable to make these updates within online and mobile banking temporarily.
Wednesday, June 3 at 6:00 AM PT through Monday June 8
Money management will be unavailable as part of our scheduled maintenance and transition to our new credit card platform. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thursday, June 4 at 4:30 AM PT through Monday June 8
Some online and mobile banking services will be temporarily unavailable as we do the final prep work to move to our new platform. You will be unable to:
- Edit an existing scheduled transfer or create a new scheduled transfer. This includes SMS transfers.
- Create a new alert. Your existing alerts will work fine.
- Add a new account nickname or edit an existing one. You’ll still see your existing account nicknames.
- Manage entitlement and sub users for business cardholders.
Thursday, June 4 at 4:30 PM PT through Monday June 8
Access to your credit card account will be temporarily unavailable within online or mobile banking. This will impact your ability to:
- Perform cash advances
- Make Credit Card payments
- View transaction details
- View online statements
- Use your credit card as overdraft protection
Sunday, June 7th from 12:00 PM until 5:00 PM PT
Online and mobile banking will be unavailable as we transition to our new credit card platform. We apologize for this inconvenience.