Firefighters First Credit Union, the premier financial institution for Firefighters throughout the state of California, has several exciting opportunities available to join our “Fire Family”.
The following positions are currently available:
Business Development Manager
This position will support our Sacramento and Pleasanton Regional Offices . The Business Development Manager has responsibility for driving growth and profitability by adding member value through the identification of appropriate financial products and personal service, increased revenue streams through the growth of Credit Union membership, and promotion of the corporate brand, strengthening the Credit Union’s reputation. This position is responsible for marketing Credit Union products and services to new and existing members through established relationships with fire departments, unions, and associations. The ideal candidate will have consultative selling experience, good presence and be able to speak in front of large audiences. Competitive Salary, including a bonus program, with Excellent Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision and much more. Positive working environment.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other related area required
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in financial services or other related field, including knowledge and understanding of general financial institution products and services
- Excellent management, leadership, and organization skills
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written effective and respectful communication skills, with a strong emphasis on in-person, and including phone, email, and other electronic channels
View Job Description
The Instructional Designer position is located in Los Angeles and is responsible for analyzing, conceptualizing, designing, developing and implementing highly interactive learning and training solutions for employees across the Credit Union.
Competitive Salary, including a bonus program, with Excellent Benefits. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision and much more. Positive working environment. Positive working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Technology, Instructional Design, Training and Development or related field required.
- 5+ years of experience in design, creation and delivery of instructional materials required.
- Demonstrated excellent presentation skills in small and large group settings.
- Demonstrated ability to apply instructional design theories and adult learning principles in the design and development of blended learning approaches and solutions.
- Working knowledge of web development tools (Macromedia Flash), authoring tools (Captivate), e-learning technologies/platforms (CSS, HTML), and Adobe PhotoShop.
- Ability to travel to support training initiatives.
View Job Description
Digital Marketing/Web Designer
The Digital Marketing / Web Designer is responsible for ensuring the Credit Union’s website is optimized, clean, and easy to navigate and understand. The Digital Marketing / Web Designer creates and maintains Credit Union websites, including development, installation, maintenance and operation of the organization’s internet and intranet websites, and is responsible for digital marketing channels including email, social media channels, and search engine optimization / marketing (SEO and SEM).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology, or other related discipline or an equivalent amount of related work experience required.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of web application development experience in a business-critical environment, developing clean, valid and compatible websites and applications
- Proven mastery of troubleshooting techniques and ability to solve problems quickly in a business-critical environment.
- Experience with mobile development, including responsive design, experience with content management systems.
- Experience with digital marketing platforms, including email and social media.
- Expert level CMS systems such as WordPress and DNN.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, SEM/SEO, Video/Social techniques.
- Strong understanding of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Acrobat, Illustrator and Flash Integration.
- Demonstrated understanding of Online Digital Video/Audio hosting and support.
- Experience working with online media companies.
- Strong understanding of Windows Servers, Linux, Apache, MySQL, XML, DNN, PHP, My Admin, SOAP, REST PHP classes and third party frameworks.
- Experience with Google App engine and Google Custom search.
Competitive Salary, including a bonus program, with Excellent Benefits. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision and much more. Positive working environment.
View Job Description
Firehouse Business Services Manager
Firefighters First Credit Union, the trusted provider of premier financial services to Firefighters throughout California, has an exciting opportunity to join our "Fire Family" as Firehouse Business Services Manager in Los Angeles. The Firehouse Business Services Manager manages and develops the Credit Union’s business services portfolio, including deposit and loan products. Additional responsibility includes managing underwriting, processing, business lending systems, maintaining reports, and monitoring progress toward Credit Union goals. The Manager mitigates risk in both the loan and deposit portfolios.
Competitive Salary, including a bonus program, with Excellent benefits. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision and much more. Positive working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or other related discipline required.
- A minimum of three years of leadership experience with the demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and coordinate activities and staff, ensuring orderly workflow, assignment completion, and deadlines are met.
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge and proficiency in business lending, credit fundamentals, and deposit operations normally associated with four years of experience processing loans, analyzing financial information, and making credit decisions.
- Demonstrated experience developing, implementing, and monitoring quality measurements.
View Job Description