When you put more of your money into Firefighters First you get more out. And that’s exactly how we designed our Money Market accounts to work for you. You get higher yields than a regular savings account, plus higher rates for higher balances.
Here’s what you need to know:
Remember - the more banking you do with us, the more you get back.
- Open your account with $2,500 or more
- Earn higher yield rates with higher balances
- Make unlimited deposits anytime
- Access by check (6 checks may clear per month)**
- Access through ATM/Check Card, FIRE OnLine, Mobile and Telephone Banking
- Free direct deposit and payroll deduction options
- Relax—your account is insured up to $500,000 per account by American Share Insurance (ASI)
Extraordinary Dividend Bonuses and Interest Refunds are unique benefits among financial institutions. And unheard of when it comes to large banks. In 2014, we issued more than $2.5 Million in Extraordinary Dividend Bonuses and Interest Refunds. Learn More>>
Take a look at our rates and see which tier meets your individual saving goals.
Make your move to Firefighters First – It’s Yours. Become a Member of Firefighters First Credit Union. Join Today
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. All rates are accurate as of 06/01/15. Fees or other condition could reduce earnings on any of the listed accounts. The dividend rate and APY on all accounts are subject to change without notice including after the account opening. Minimum balance requirements are different; see the specific Credit Union or Bank terms and conditions for details.
1. Firefighters First Credit Union: Firefighters First money market accounts have variable rate. Dividend rate APY apply to entire balance in account. An unlimited number of accounts can be opened, but may only have a maximum balance of $200,000 each. 2. Golden 1 Credit Union: The minimum opening deposit is $2,500. There is no minimum balance requirement to obtain the APY. If the account balance does not maintain an average of $2,500 monthly balance, a $5 fee will be assessed. 3. Arrowhead Credit Union: Program and rates are subject to change daily without notice. 4. CHASE: Interest for Chase Plus Savings and Relationship customers is compounded and credited monthly based on the daily collected balance. Rates are subject to change without notice. Rates may vary by market. Account fees may reduce earnings. Relationship rates require an active Chase Premier Plus Checking account or an active Chase Premier Platinum Checking account. An active checking account is one that has at least one customer initiated transaction per monthly cycle.
**Our Money Market is a variable rate account. There is a limit of six transfers per month to another account including transfers made to a third-party in the form of a check.