We are proud to exclusively serve the Fire Family nationwide. Firefighters First Credit Union membership is available to:
- Employees who work at a Fire Department, (including those that work in government and private fire departments)
- Employees of Non-Profit foundations authorized by their organizing documents to be for the benefit and support of firefighters
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; employees of this credit union; persons retired as pensioners from the above employment; members of their immediate family (defined as spouse, domestic partner, children, stepchildren, adopted children, parents, step parents, siblings – brother or sister, step siblings, grandparents and grandchildren); and organizations of such persons.
Your membership opens the way for those closest to you to join the Credit Union as well. Once they become members, they are a member for life! Like you, they will enjoy full access to all Credit Union products and services.
Membership accounts are available for:
- Fire departments and fire stations
- Fire department unions and associations
- Fire-related non-profit charitable organizations
- Businesses owned by members
For more information and to open a business account, contact Firefighters First Credit Union at (800) 231-1626 or visit your local regional office.