There are several ways to transfer money. You can easily:
- Move money between your own Firefighters First accounts.
- Move money between your Firefighters First account(s) and any external account(s)—transfer your money immediately or schedule it for whenever you want.
- Pay another member using Member-to-member transfers.
Member-to-member transfers are an easy and safe way to send money to other Firefighters First members.
Before you can transfer money to another member you’ll need to add them as a recipient.
- Start by logging into online banking.
- Click on the "Move Money" link in the top navigation and select the "To Another Member" option.
- Click the “Add a recipient” link located in the top right corner.
- Add the recipient’s information.
- First 3 characters of last name (Please note: business accounts use the first three letters of the name. This includes engine house accounts (ex: Engine house 51 = ENG)
- Account Number
- Click “Verify Recipient”.
- Add an Account Nickname for the Recipient (ex: Mom’s checking).
- Click “Add Recipient” to finalize.
After successfully adding a recipient, you can begin the online transfer process.
- Click the "Move Money" link in the top navigation and select the "To Another Member" option.
- Select the account you wish to move funds "From".
- Select the Recipient using the "To" drop down list (you'll notice that the Recipient(s) you have added are now visible).
- Enter the amount of money you would like to transfer.
- Click the Make Transfer button when you are ready to send.
- Confirm the transaction, or cancel if the information looks incorrect.
That’s it. It’s that easy!