Are you still mailing checks? Pay bills the easy way.
- No more envelopes
- No more stamps
- Secure way to pay bills
Our free Bill Pay service helps you organize and pay your bills quickly and easily. No more stamps needed.
- Pay your bills at a click of a mouse
- View, edit, or cancel pending payments
- Set up one-time or recurring payments (up to 18 months in advance)
- See the last five processed payments
- Keep track of payment history
Plus, you can receive an electronic copy of your bill - eBill - from merchants like Macy’s, Nordstrom, and more. An eBill is the easiest way to receive and pay bills from one secure location.
- The Bill Pay system is designed to let members schedule payments ahead of time. Funds are debited from your account within 2 business days of the “send on” date, not when the bill payment is scheduled.
- If the vendor accepts electronic, or ACH payments, they will receive payment in 2 business days.
- If the vendor does not accept electronic payments, the payment will be sent as a check. The turnaround time is 5 business days for check payments to allow time for processing and mailing.
- To view your payment history and scheduled payments for each Payee, click “Options” and then “History.” If your payment was sent electronically, you can see the sent date as well as a status update. If your payment was sent by check, you can see the “sent date” and when the check was cleared.