Welcome and thank you for choosing Firefighters First Credit Union for your financial needs. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you begin the enrollment process.
You will need the following information for all applicants during this process:
- Driver's license
- Previous home address (if you have lived at your home address less than two years)
- U.S. Social Security number
- Credit or debit card or U.S. financial institution checking account to fund the account. To use a checking account, you will need to have the Routing and Transit number and the Checking account number. Your checks for this account will have this information.
- You must be a U.S. citizen or a U.S. resident alien.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have a valid email address.
Important notice: To receive Credit Union services, you must qualify for membership. To the extent you have provided information that is inaccurate, false or misleading (including your ability to qualify for membership), may result in the termination of your membership, membership rights, as well as the termination of any products and/or services.