It is easy to manage your accounts online through FIRE OnLine Banking.
- Check account balances
- View transaction history
- Move money
- Pay bills and people
- Track spending
- Access your FICO® score
Sign up for FIRE OnLine today!
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
If you are not using one of the supported browsers listed above, you may encounter issues within your online banking experience. We recommend switching to one of the supported browsers in order to ensure you have an optimal Online Banking experience.
With a busy schedule, the last thing you want to do is deal with the post office or visit various websites to pay your bills. With our free Bill Pay service, managing your expenses is fast and convenient.
With our free Bill Pay, you can:
- Pay your bills at a click of a mouse
- View, edit, or cancel pending payments
- Set up one-time or recurring payments (up to 18 months in advance)
- See the last five processed payments
- Keep track of payment history
Plus, you can receive an electronic copy of your bill - eBill - from merchants like Macy’s, Nordstrom, and more. An eBill is the easiest way to receive and pay bills from one secure location.
Sign up for free Bill Pay and eBill service today! Log in to FIRE OnLine to get started.
Online Check Deposit
Make a deposit online with our Online Check Deposit service
With our innovative Online Check Deposit (OCD) service, you can make a remote deposit anytime, anywhere with FIRE OnLine. Plus, you'll have immediate access to funds up to $5,000.
Online Check Deposits allows you to securely enter check information and receive immediate credit for the deposit. After entering your check information, you mail the checks and a printed deposit confirmation to the Credit Union. Free postage paid envelopes are available. The actual checks must be received within 10 calendar days after entering the information online.
To make a deposit online:
- Log in to FIRE Online
- Click "Additional Services" and select "Online Deposits"
- Enter deposit information
- Mail your checks to the Credit Union*
TurboTax makes it easy to get your guaranteed maximum refund.**
- Guide you step-by-step through your return like a GPS, with special help for first-time users
- Saves you time by accurately importing personal and financial data
- Get you the biggest refund you deserve fast – in as few as 8 days with convenient direct deposit
Do you know your credit score?
As a member, you can conveniently see your FICO Score in FIRE OnLine for FREE. There is no impact to your score by viewing it here. This is a free benefit we offer our members.
If you are on a business membership, you will not get a score. You must login to your personal account to view your score. Also, scores are updated at the end of a quarter. New members will need to wait for the end of their first quarter with the Credit Union to see their score.
How to view your credit score:
- Log in to FIRE OnLine
- Choose "View Credit Score" from the "Additional Services" drop-down menu
On the FICO page, you'll see your score, the date the score was generated, and key factors that helped determine your score.
Should you suspect an error with your score, we encourage you to request a free copy of your credit report. As mandated by the U.S. Government, consumers are entitled to receive a copy of their credit report once every 12 months at no cost.
FinanceWorks powered by Quicken
An online budgeting tool that can help control your spending and help you save! ...And, it's FREE.
As an advanced online budgeting tool, FinanceWorks helps to manage your cash flow. You'll be able to control spending more easily, stay on budget, and save more.
This online budgeting tool can:
- Track your spending and identify areas where you can save
- View your accounts at other financial institutions for a complete financial picture with one password
- Develop a monthly budget to see how much you really have to spend
- And more....
Log in to FIRE OnLine today to get started.
*Checks must be received by the Credit Union within 10 calendar days. Additional restrictions apply.
** If you get a larger refund or you owe less from another tax preparation method, you'll receive a refund for the applicable TurboTax federal and/or state purchase price paid. TurboTax Federal Free Edition customers are entitled to a payment of $14.95 and a refund of your state purchase price paid. Claims must be submitted within 60 days of your TurboTax filing date. Optional add-on services excluded. Cannot be combined with TurboTax Satisfaction (Easy) Guarantee. For additional details, log on to FIRE OnLine and click the TurboTax link.
TurboTax is available from Firefighters First online banking provider, Digital Insight. FICO is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.